The second annual Airport Operations Conference will be held in Canberra in September this year.
The conference is the only event addressing operational challenges and opportunities in airport development, and will take a close look at current trends, as well as offering a site tour of Canberra Airport.
The key issues to be covered at Airport Operations 2012 include:
- The global and domestic aviation industry: What are our biggest challenges?
- Outlining trends in inbound and outbound travel
- Arguing the case for a second Sydney airport
- Accommodating growth in the Fly-In Fly-Out sector
- Strategies for growth in non-aero revenue
- Enhancing the customer experience through seamless technology integration
- Designing airports that are adaptable to change and growth
- Issues with land transport access to our major airports
- Bridging the gap between airports and their urban surrounds
- Developing commercial landside revenue strategies
We are very pleased to have our Managing Partner, Cristina Lynn, deliver a presentation on Developing Commercial Landside Revenue Strategies at airports.
You can view the full program for Airport Operations 2012 as a PDF here.
Thanks to Cristina’s involvement, readers of the Wayfinding Forum are entitled to a 10% discount to attend the conference. To find out more, or to book tickets, visit the discount registration page here.