• the terms “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to ptc;
• the terms “user”, ”guest” ,“you” or “your” are a reference to a person visiting this website, including as a participant in any of the discussion forums hosted on this website (whether as a contributor or as a reader).
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information you supply online may be used by our staff in conducting our business. Such uses include matters related to, but not limited to:
• managing the Website;
• contacting you;
• advertising our products and services;
• giving search engines access to publicly available information;
• offering joint services with other companies;
• responding to legal requests and preventing harm.
Other potential uses of your personal information include:
• uses for the purposes for which it was collected;
• where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
• to maintain our relationship with you;
• for purposes related to our research, planning, service development, security and risk management; and
• to the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with a server and to administer the Website (although this is not “personal information”). This is sometimes also used to set up individual sessions to provide secure logins.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Information Automatically Logged
When you access the Website from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may make a record of your visit and logs for statistical and business purposes and we may collect information including: the user’s server address, the user’s domain name, IP address, the date and time of visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited, and the type of browser used.We may also track some of the actions you take on the Website such as when you provide information or content to us. If you send us a message, we may record your email message.
- External links
Where the Website contains links to other websites, we do not control those websites, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of the content of such websites. We do not take responsibility for the content in, or currency of, any externally linked sites. The inclusion of any link within the Website does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site, nor does it suggest any relationship with the organisation linked.
- Changes to this Policy
Version: 1.0 Date of Publication: 11 August 2017